Sunday, April 25, 2010

Donuts, Not Glazed (Unfortunately!)

I've always been more talented at things crafty or literary than those mechanic or automotive.  But sometimes, life just forces you to try new things, doesn't it? I've been extremely lucky with my first and only car thus far, never breaking down or having to pay for expensive repairs.  But last night I got my first flat :(  With the generous help of my friend Anders, I just put on my first spare tire--for me, that is worth a blog post!  Hope you have had a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! I was just saying the other day how all I remember about changing a tire is something about screwing on the nuts (or bolts?) in a star pattern, so I'm especially impressed by your handiwork. Mr. Reed would be proud! ;)

    ReplyDelete