Tuesday, March 30, 2010

That's Just Animal

I've had a fabulous week away from work coupled with a visit from my mom.  It was great to spend time with her and show her some of the great stuff in the area.  We spent a good bit of time outside--at the coast, walking Berkeley neighborhoods, driving up Highway 1 in Big Sur--and as I reviewed my photos I found a common theme.  During the week we saw lots of fun animals AND I managed to get some good shots of them looking right at us!  Here are few...
Elephant Seal in Morro Bay, sparring away with his buddy.  
A beautiful mystery bird hanging out at Nepenthe, and amazing restaurant in Big Sur that you must visit! Anyone know what kind of bird this is?
Naughty Berkeley squirrel caught eating the flowers on this gorgeous tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment