Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Good, FREE music!!

To continue on with my praise of NPR MUSIC, I have to post about their sampler that you can download for free!   Its an 11-song sampler of the artists featured by NPR Music and public radio stations at this March's South by Southwest music festival in Austin, Texas.  Go here to download, and Enjoy!! 













TRACK LIST
"Written in Reverse" by Spoon from Transference
"The High Road" by Broken Bells from Broken Bells
"I Learned the Hard Way" by Sharon Jones And The Dap-Kings from I Learned the Hard Way
"Canadian Girl" by The Walkmen from You & Me
"Girl In Love" by Smith Westerns from Smith Westerns
"Airplanes" by Local Natives from Gorilla Manor
"Everywhere I Go" by G-Side from Starshipz And Rocketz
"Cleo's Song" by JBM from Not Even In July
"Achille's Heel: IV. Shur Landing" by Brooklyn Rider from Dominant Curve
"Hannah" by Freelance Whales from Weathervanes
"Swim" by Surfer Blood from Astro Coast

No comments:

Post a Comment