Monday, October 15, 2012

Super Yard Sale Find: ALPHABET stamps!

I cannot tell you how STOKED I was to find this gem of a stamp set for $1.00 while visiting a yard sale in my neighborhood this weekend. The "Print Craft" set by Superior Marking Equipment Co. has no date, but the design of the whole thing harkens back to another time. I love the little details on the box and the notepad (which is basically unused). Aside from a few small tears on the box cover, the entire set is in tact, including punctuation and even the matching ruler to keep your letters straight! 
The only thing I'll need to supplement from modern times is the ink pad; this cute little metal box only contains the powdered remains of an ink that once was. 

I can't wait to start lettering up my birthday cards and other fun paper crafts. :)

P.S. I think I'm destined for one yard sale triumph at least once per year. Remember this one?!?

1 comment:

  1. Amazing.

    You can supplement with an ink pad for $1 from Michael's. Not bad for an entire alphabet set!

    ReplyDelete