Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Yard Sale Booty!

My new neighborhood is buzzing with garage sales on the weekends lately. This weekend I stumbled upon a great find: what appeared to be someone's grandma's jewelry box full of treasures! I spent about 20 minutes untangling chains and digging through the mess for earring pairs, but it was worth it. I got all this stuff for $6!!  I have some grand plans for converting clip-on earrings and re-stringing some beads. Others are perfectly wearable as they are. Look for posts on the transformations of some of these jewels soon!



4 comments:

  1. Holy good finds! Looks like it could be a haul from Anthropologie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the necklaces are totally great...that tassel loop thing is fantastic! What is the thing that looks kinda like a tiny pocket watch.

    Alison -- you're right...or maybe J Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish I would have been with you. Those are some good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, I love them all! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete