Tuesday, August 30, 2011

29 years

I was so fortunate to grow up with three great friends, from the very beginning of my life. We were all born within a month of one another...I spent a lonely first month of life before they followed, and since our parents knew each other we were friends from the start! After high school we have scattered around the country, but try to catch up when we can. A few weeks ago we spent a long weekend together in Steamboat Springs, CO, enjoying good food, local art, tubing down the Yampa river, and even the grand tasting at the Steamboat wine festival!

H & H celebrated their birthday yesterday, and A will tomorrow, so I thought a happy birthday post right in the middle would be appropriate.  Thanks, you three, for 29 years of friendship!


2 comments:

  1. Aww, yeah! My pregnancy art appreciation pic made the cut! ;)

    No, but seriously folks, it was a fab weekend. So thankful to have all of you in my life. Happy 29, girls!

    ReplyDelete