Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Spring 2012 Film Series Postcard

























I get to make a postcard for our film series every semester (old ones here and here). I love these projects because I get to come up with a new look every time, and the small size helps to keep things simple. Some films have awesome press photos available for download, but others require a little creativity to find something usable. This time, rather than doing a collage of images from multiple films in the series I decided that this image from Waste Land would have a lot more impact. The film follows artist Vik Muniz as creates huge portraits made of trash at the world’s largest garbage dump in Rio de Janeiro. I can't wait to watch it!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Waste Land is so good! You'll love it! Love the poster too. :)

    ReplyDelete