Thursday, January 5, 2012

Chalk Board

Before they were trendy (or maybe the 1st time they were?!?), my grandmother had a huge chalkboard in her kitchen, with a weekly schedule, important phone numbers, etc. At the top, she had written "The Hurrier I Go, the Behinder I Get." For as long as I remember, that sentence had already been there so long that the chalk had cemented on there; it would never wash off! When I saw this chalkboard for sale at a garage sale for just $3, I had to get it! I mounted it to my wall with some of those crazy strong velcro mounting strips, and have been enjoying it ever since.

I plan to change the quote/drawing every few weeks. And right now, you'll see I have marked down a few goals for January...go ahead and read them...maybe then I'll be accountable to actually getting them done!


Photo offers a sneak peek at my bulletin board, which I am also pretty proud of...will post about that soon!

2 comments: