Monday, April 18, 2011

Trunks & Tusks & Wrinkly Knees

I was thinking of designing a "congrats on your new baby" card last week, and while researching what's already out there I saw a lot of animals. As I scrolled down my google image search, I found myself really drawn to elephants. They really are amazing-looking animals, aren't they??

Coincidentally, I was also cleaning out an old "design inspiration" folder on my computer and ran across this, which I saved as an image about 2 years ago. I love it! Unfortunately I can't give credit where its due because I didn't save any info on this one...

























The realistic black and white of this tote is so great.
















 


And if you take away all that grey wrinkly detail, you also have a really fun shape for color blocking!

  
Don't just think elephants are for baby shower cards though...this one is so hip.

2 comments:

  1. Snuffaluffagus slowly approaches the magical gates of Academia. Pathos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Zog said.

    And also,

    Elephant with glasses = hilarious

    ReplyDelete