Friday, April 15, 2011

Oh, Poppies!

I am so in love with poppies lately. Mostly I attribute this to living in California, where I see the lovely California Poppy growing wild everywhere!


Imagine my delight when I saw the latest Martha Stewart Living earlier this week! Truly visual candy, the photographs in this issue make me want to throw on a pink chiffon dress and go frolic in a field.




What a lovely feminine dress. Could I ever wear such a huge flower pinned to my shoulder?  Kinda feel like trying.

2 comments:

  1. Of course you can, and you will be in the height of fashion. Wearing a flower in your hair is also in. This comes around every few decades. When I was little we made carnations out of Kleenex. I think I have some flowers in my vintage accessories. How about posting a picture when you try it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete