Friday, March 25, 2011

Pinterest

I was recently introduced to "Pinterest," an amazing website where you can "pin" things you love and want to share with others. You can organize your pins by categories on "boards." Being someone who is always saving scraps of paper with doodles, illustrations from magazines I love, and other treasures, this is a fabulous virtual version to satisfy my hoarding tendencies. I also have tons of bookmarked pages on my computer, where I save things I find that inspire me. I find Pinterest to be a better way to "save" things I see online, and to share them with others. Here's a snapshot of my current boards, and a link to my boards online. You've got to check this site out! Right now you can only join by invitation; if you are interested just let me know and I'll invite you. I'd love to have more than 3 followers...

3 comments:

  1. ohhhh i wanna do it! do you have any invites left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome idea. Not sure I'd ever remember to use it...but I'll take an invite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! I read the complete Harold Pinter at a go myself. Good pick...

    :)

    ReplyDelete