Thursday, January 20, 2011

Eat Your Greens, Go And Play

We had the most amazing weather last MLK Day weekend.  So awesome that I was outside the whole time and I am just now getting around to blogging about it! A few friends and I got salads from one of the awesome-est places in town, Cafe Intermezzo. As we sat enjoying them in a park near our house, I realized that I have never shared this wonder with you before.


This place has HUGE salads, for next to nothing.  Case in point: the to-go containers we are holding full of salad are actually ONE salad split in half, all for only $6.50!!!  (Dining in gets you the enormous bowl pictured below). Pair that with one of the bluest skies we'd seen in weeks, and what else do you need??


If you have visited me, I hope I took you there. If I didn't; my deepest apologies.  Come back.

5 comments:

  1. Can I come back even if I went to the salad place already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, rub it in. We don't get salad like that in D.C.

    Try to be more sensitive in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto Aaron. :)

    PS I cannot believe you were in your T-shirt outside in January! I guess I forgot that it isn't 30 degrees everywhere in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was JUST thinking about that AMAZING salad we had! Oh what a fun trip. And T-shirts in January? Lady, you are living the life. Can't wait til I can come visit again! Might have to find a job first. :)

    ReplyDelete