Monday, September 6, 2010

When Two Became One. Or, Tragedy to Triumph!

Within the last year I lost quite a few earrings.  Most of you ladies will understand how sad this can be--you are left with the lone remainder of the pair, which brings bitterness to your heart whenever you see it sitting uselessly in your jewelry box, unwearable.  This long weekend I finally had the chance to reinvent the earrings I had left from what used to be two of may favorite pairs. I bought a chain at the East Bay Depot for Creative Reuse, and got out my jewelry pliers.  So, here's introducing my newest accessory, lone earrings transfigured!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice!

    I had a couple of lone earrings in my desk drawer at the office for YEARS. And suddenly one of them shows up in the hallway. WOOT!

    And then I promptly lost one of the same pair within a week. Karma?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the things I will miss most about living with Miss Julie van Scoy is the constant craftiness. Who will inspire me with projects like this? I guess you will just have to keep blogging them all.

    ReplyDelete