Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ships

Feels like I've been seeing a lot of ships lately, or maybe I'm just noticing them because I like them.  Perhaps I'll find a way to incorporate one into a design I have to do sometime soon.  Speaking of design, that's pretty much all I've been doing lately!  Between fall publicity at work and tons of projects in class, my creative brain is getting maxed out.  But never fear, I'll be shipping out myself soon, for a trip to GUATEMALA!  I haven't been abroad in awhile, so I'll excited to get out and live the traveler lifestyle again.  So, here's a bon voyage post to myself...I'll see ya when I get back. :)
I wish I would have bought this shirt.
Sweet weather vane in SF. 

2 comments:

  1. I wish you would have bought that shirt... for me. ;) I love ships to, and bon voyage to Guatemala. You're going to have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete