Friday, February 12, 2010

Let there be Legs

Most mornings, I'm tired and cold and just throw on my tried and true dress pants and a shirt for work.  But I've got lots of pretty little dresses and skirts that are hardly worn in the winter!  And I live in CALIFORNIA, where the winter is mild, so what am I thinking?!?  I've challenged myself to wear a skirt at least once a week.  If only I had this pretty thing from Little Ocean Clothing on Etsy to start off with...

 

Or this one on OSweetJoy...



4 comments:

  1. Tights are a girls best friend. I wear skirts during the winter and it's WAY colder here...seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a picture of you in one of your new Christmas skirts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I'm wearing a dress with tights and boots right now!!!! :) I'll have to re-post on that soon. As Mom says above, I need to showcase the skirts we made over the holidays!

    ReplyDelete