Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Holiday Company Gifts

We had some pens made for my office one time, and now I get all kinds of catalogs and sample products from a company that will basically slap your logo onto anything!  Here are some of the strangest I've seen.  Can you imagine if your employer gave you this?!?

Now I seriously admit to loving Slankets.  But it really puts me over the edge imagining my company's logo embroidered on the remote control pocket!



Who doesn't need a lava lamp in their cubicle?













This is a flash drive, in the shape of  a little man.  Hm.

2 comments:

  1. How about the fact that the lava lamp plugs into your USB port? Um...ok...where am I supposed to put the little man flash drive? Difficult choice to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, when you are snuggled into your slanket at home, you don't want to have a big reminder that you have a job to return to. Bad idea.

    ReplyDelete