Friday, December 11, 2009

Best Christmas Movie of All Time

Ever since I went to see this movie as a kid with my big sister, I have loved "The Muppet's Christmas Carol."  It's the perfect rendition of the classic tale!  Though I love little kermie as Tiny Tim and the grouchy dudes as Marley & Marley (woooaah!), my favorite characters in this film are the singing vegetable puppets!  Check out their brief cameo at second 45 of this clip.  Keep your eyes on the eggplant--he makes the best face!!

2 comments:

  1. WOOT! I forgot about Marley and Marley! Hilarious! I think Tiny Tim is actually Robin, Kermit's nephew (?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may have sister memories with this movie, but I have Julie memories! Remember watching it with me at Luther? Thanks for bringing me into the tradition :) I now make Steve watch it with me every year!

    ReplyDelete