Friday, July 29, 2011

Amber & Aaron: Hitched!

My good friends Amber & Aaron were married in Portland last month, and we finally got to see photos from the photographer, Kendra Joy Seymour (check out her site, especially if you live in D.C)!  Meanwhile, I just got these fun "photobooth" photoshop brushes, and wanted to try them out. So, I made this little montage. What a beautiful wedding it was!  


Also thought I'd share a little wedding card I made for them. These flowers are in the backyard of the house we lived in when we were all housemates, and I had been wanting to utilize this photo for something!


P.S. Amber & Aaron are the people who inspired me to have a blog in the first place...and I'm hoping that now that she's done being a super wedding planner, Amber will take her's up again. Hint, hint...

No comments:

Post a Comment